Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I'm_now_smarter

FYA: How To Identify Where A Driver is From

3 posts in this topic

Someone sent this to me, and given the cross-Canada nature of the club, thought I'd share.

How to Identify Where a Driver is From

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: Montreal, Quebec

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: Toronto, Ontario

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: Ottawa, Ontario

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, cradling cell phone, balancing Tim Horton's coffee on knee, foot solidly on accelerator: Calgary, Alberta

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on non-fat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun on lap: Los Angeles, California

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, but driving in Toronto, Ontario

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in the back seat: Quebec City, Quebec

8. One hand on 12 oz. double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: Vancouver, British Columbia

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the brake and both feet on the accelerator throwing McDonald's bag out the window: Red Deer, Alberta

10. Four wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on the floor, raccoon tails attached to the antenna: Prince George, British Columbia

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield driving 40 km/hr on Hwy 1 in the left lane with the left blinker on: Victoria, British Columbia

AND THE BEST ONE OF ALL ....

12. One ski doo mitt on steering wheel, one ski doo mitt-scraper in hand out front window scraping frost off of windshield, Guess Who on 8 track playing Share the Land, hockey equipment smelling up car interior, waiting at lights for snow removal equipment to finish clearing intersection, all the while smiling at the car beside them: Winnipeg, Manitoba

Oh, #11 totally applies to Ottawa!!!!! Especially on Hunt Club. OMG, I just want to throttle those morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I think we need to add another one for Ottawa:One hand on cell phone, one hand on cigarette (what's holding the steering wheel????), driving in the right lane on the Queensway and refusing to move over into the next lane or speed up or slow down to let a car merge from the on-ramp :banghead::banghead::banghead:

#5 is totally true.. except one of the hands should have a single finger up as well