Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deezle

First Thursday Each Month--- Victoria Area Drop-in.

585 posts in this topic

Is there any event on in the first week of August in the Victoria area? I'll be there from the 4th to th 6th.

I am sure we could work something out. Will you be staying overnight on the 6th? I ask because I would like to know if Thursday could be the night.

Unfortunately I'll be leaving the morning of the 6th. I was just checking in case something was already schuduled for earlier that week. Don't do anything just for me. Actually, I would love to rent a Tesla or something interesting and explore the Island, but no luck so far.

I'll be staying with my brother in Victoria that night so we would likely be able to attend something nearby. As I said before, don't plan something just for me. Obviously, I won't be driving my Smart ED, unless I left now.

August 5th is confirmed. We need to select a place to go but I will leave that to Cal and Muriel (For2). We will post here again when we get closer to the date, and if for some reason we don't, please fire me or For2 a private message!

It was nice to meet Jaguar and Cal and Muriel at 1550s tonight! Safe travels, Jaguar!

Arrived home safe and sound, though weary. It was great meeting all of you and putting faces to names.

1 person likes this