Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
derekbrochu

10 Least Powerful Cars in Canada

51 posts in this topic

All these half-tons should have electronic stability control as standard equipment too.There would be a lot less of them in the ditch when it's icy/snowy!

As soon as you start adding traction aids, the drivers get that "I'm invincible" attitude and because of that, will still end up in the ditch when it's icy/snowy.

Case in point. Next time there is any accumulation of snow or ice on the highway, do a count of how many 4WD vehicles are in the ditch.

Yeh,that's the problem with all this technology,and 'safety' stuff.

Yeah Totally, I see them in the ditch everywhere on my way to Thamesford On from London On everyday for work. It's only about 40Km one way but so many people drive like crazy people..... as you go out farther in the country the more big @$$ trucks you see, and the faster they drive because they are big trucks with big HP and Big Engines... And then you see them on the side of the road stuck even though they might have 4x4 drive. HAHAHA :lol: it is almost hard to not stop and ask them if they need a hand ... I do it becase I love seeing their face when they say no thanks and my little smart gets goin gon it's way again no problems HAHA! :biglaugh:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More