Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest willias

Calgary A&W Sept 27, 7PM

17 posts in this topic

I am new to this chat, but have had a Smart for well over a year now. It would be nice to get a group of Smart's together and crash the "hot rod" party at the A&W at McLeod and Glenmore in Calgary on Wednesday nights. And then take a spin around the area and stop in somewhere for a dessert.

Anyone else ready for the 27th of September, especially since the weather will be significantly better then. Meet at 7pm at the A&W at MacLeod and Glenmore.

Anyone else ready for the 27th of September, especially since the weather will be significantly better then. Meet at 7pm at the A&W at MacLeod and Glenmore.

From the start of this thread.

From the start of this thread.

Got it!! :watchout:

Would there be room for a visitor from out of town? I'll be picking up my smart on the 26th at Hyatt smart centre and think it would be cool to meet some of the other members of this forum before I head back up north to my home in the mountains.

Bob

:badger:

This week looks really busy for us - with two family birthdays.

I don't think I can make it this time. Have fun!

Watch out for the big hospital move Wed. 27th on Crowchild trail between 17th S.W. and Shaganappi Tr. N.W.

The traffic chaos may be over by 6:30 - or not.

-smartmom