Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VinceS.

ForTwo Pure?

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,Just found this forum. Have to register. :) I am curious...has anyone considered ForTwo Pure? I have my mind set on Passion until I re-evaluated the information on smartusa.com. From what I understand Pure comes with a hard top and Passion has the panorama soft top. Is this correct? [EDIT, I found the answers :sorry: ] Thank you.

Yes...I've seriously considered a Pure. The Passion comes with so many options I just don't need, or want. Call me silly, but I just HATE electric windows!! I'm seriously thinking of ordering a Pure with one option: A/C. I can get a stereo installed at some later date. I always have my MP3 player. Those are really the only two options I'd consider adding: A/C and the stereo. Even if that gets me up to the Passion price, I don't really care. At least I'd have the things I want, and nothing I don't. I guess I've just gotten used to 'few' options on my cars. I drive a Geo Metro now, and it has roll up windows, no power anything, no heated anything. I just don't need all those bells & whistles. So I say...go for it...get whatever you want!