Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartzuuk

$43,000 Hyundai Santa Fe????????????????????

12 posts in this topic

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/car/453344662.html

4dr, Automatic, AWD, 3.3, Cylindres 6, Gas, Alarm, AM/FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Dual Air Bag, Fog Lights, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Power Brakes, Power Mirrors, Power Seat, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Side Impact Air Bag, Tilt Steering, Tinted Glass, Tow Package, Cruise Control, All Equipped, Heated Mirrors, Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Running Boards, Spoiler, Traction Control, Sunroof, Rear Air & Heat, Split Folding Rear Seats, DVD Player, Dual Climate Controls, 3rd Seating, This is a one of a kind custom! Driven as a demo, low KMs, but lots of demo savings. Extras include 22" chrome Dub rims with Z rated 35 series Pirelli Scorpion tires (includes stock 18"s with tires), 10.2" widescreen dropdown DVD player with wireless headsets and video game system with wireless controllers, as well as chrome running boards. This is KILLER! Call Ray at 604 910 0567 or email at Ray_Pajunen@yahoo.com.

I mean, this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on Craigslist... 34,000 would be too much

Guy wasted tons of money on garbage and wants to recover it all, and then some. What a loser. :D

A good chunk of htat features list would've been standard equipment, too. So he's trying to justify the high price by fooling people into thinking it's got options it hasn't?!And... why would he need heated seats, traction control & AWD in VANCOUVER??? Or a spoiler on a truck?!he was dumb enough to put all that on the truck, so he just needs one other fool out there dumb enough to want that stuff. Two fools with more money than sense? I've no doubt he'll sell it.

For that much money, you can have a Volvo XC-90 nearly... not that I would buy one of those either, but....

for that much money I can pay off all of my student loans, buy a Fortwo and keep it fuelled for a year.

For that much money I can buy THREE fortwo pures, open up a pizza shop, and make enough money to buy the Santa Fe on 22" spinners...

I was thinking more like $12,000+My gut says that vehicle would be hard pressed to sell for $30,000Hyundai and wads of cash just don't mix... ;-)

This is KILLER!

Oh, if you didn't notice, that is a dealer trying to flog it. A Volvo dealer in Port Coquitlam I think.

these are what? $16000 new? bottom line is that its a Hyundai and no amount of money in extras will change that!I once told a friend of mine that wanted to drop thousands into a POS Chev Cavalier that after he dropped the cash into it ....it would still be a POS Cavalier!

Probably the wife told him to sell it - "but dear - no one wants to buy it - I haven't had any calls...." Cheers,Cameron

Some car dealer accepted it as a trade-in for waaaaay more than he should have, and now he has to unload it or he loses his job. Hence the Craigslist effort.