Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wayneo66

Just sighted a ForTwo on TV on NBC's 'ER'

11 posts in this topic

Looks like the Hollywood promo people have begun introducing the ForTwo to the masses. I just saw a black/silver cabrio shown on tv's 'ER' tonight. :doublethumb: Anyone else see this?

About how long into the show was it?I also noticed an AT&T wireless add that had a smart driving by in the background. It looked liked it was filmed in Europe so maybe it was a coincidence.

It was right at the beginning; I don't recall if it was before or after the opening credits. It had several good looks of it.

For those who recorded it, it was before the opening credits and before the first commercial break...probably only 4-6 minutes into the broadcast of the show.I'll have to go back and see if that AT&T ad spot is in my Tivo'd 'ER'. That's got me curious, too.

I caught it too but a little unbeleivable plot wise. the one young med student was taking it from the older doctor to get in some diver training.The doctor had just picked it up. the doctor took off the side rails to fully open the roof and the ground was wet, duh then when it was supposedely parked around the corner by someone who had never driven a smart. it was raining. I wouldn't want my smart treated that way and let someone with no prior knowledge how to put the rails back on or the top back up cheesey hollywood. but the car was great to see. it was the new one but I think it is filmed in Canada. I can't remember if the seats had the triangle in them or not I think they did.KarenStitch N Smart

Well, I guess I'll just miss it. It would appear that NBC only will show a condensed two minute clip on their website. Unlike the others (CBS, etc.) that show entire episodes of shows on their website.

Yeah, NBC is getting greedy. They even pulled their shows from iTunes so that they could charge more than $1.99 per episode on their new service.I would never pay to watch a show that I can get for free over the air with an antenna.As for the AT&T ad, I should have stated it more clearly. I didn't see it diring the ER broadcast. I noticed it a few days ago. I can't remember what I was watching.

I noticed that on thursday there was a green theme on NBC, noted also by the Prius in scrubs. Perhaps the smart was also part of that theme and not just clever product placement?

Yup, mkt, that's the ticket...I forgot that NBC/Universal was running the whole green theme all week. That makes perfect sense that they would tie-in the Smart somewhere.