Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotwheel

did anyone wash smart key?

9 posts in this topic

i did, twice forgotten,this time i even dry it with dryer,may be i am too happy to have this toy and treat the key as part of the toy. getting old but not too old to drive my smart.reason for that because smartkey is big and i always put it in the pocket of my slacks by itself.anyway no harm to the key,it works well . by the way,sorry the location i did not put in ,iam from richmond,bc i see if i can rewrite that under my user name,may be i do not know how to do it.

by the way,sorry the location i did not put in ,iam from richmond,bc i see if i can rewrite that under my user name,may be i do not know how to do it.

Right under the smart cars at the top left there is a link "profile", then sellect "edit profile", then save new profile after you make your changes.Bud

Nice to see another smart driver in Richmond. I should be a Smart driver in Richmond by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Dave

Nice to see another smart driver in Richmond. I should be a Smart driver in Richmond by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Dave

Wish I could say that!

Bud

ok, one of the most important duty of a new smart car owner is to post a pciture ASAP. We never get tired to see them pictures :ballons:

Congrats!

ok, one of the most important duty of a new smart car owner is to post a pciture ASAP. We never get tired to see them pictures :ballons:

Agreed, but probably the best place for now for your personal smart pictures is in your personal topic in the Introduce Yourself forum. :yes:

hotwheel: Leaving large things behind in your trousers? You can't be too proud of that. :lol2:

Well the Smart has arrived at the Dealer this afternoon.

More pics to follow.

Dave

post-55-1117673272.jpg