Bobb Todd

P0702

32 posts in this topic

Good, that's an easy repair.

why is it happening in the first place. lack of maintenence? no, it is the design...

Canadian winters plus a design not well suited to said winters. Not as well sealed up as it should be, materials that harden too much in the cold, salt, sand, slush. All together along with the wiring being so low down and exposed to the elements and here we are!

Canadian winters plus a design not well suited to said winters. Not as well sealed up as it should be, materials that harden too much in the cold, salt, sand, slush. All together along with the wiring being so low down and exposed to the elements and here we are!

The temperature is not the problem for my case.2 "pack" of wire touched with the vibration the protection of the actuator wire finaly break !

Yeah, but not a lot of room to repair the wire !Everyone should check that when changing tire. Easy to see.

I'm getting this code too now. What side of the car do I need to check for these wires, left or right?Thanks. Edited by inno

Hmmmm....I just removed my clutch actuator to service it and turned the ign on after the thing was off the vehicle, it showed this code along with my 2 EGR P0405/P0403 codes....So I'm hoping it's because I powered it up while off the engine?  But I now will be going after the wiring and all plugs i can find for bad corrosion or any  that is.... Hope it goes away after installing actuator in place.....augh!  The car ran well before I touched it, naturally....lol...it just was seriously neglected. That is why I'm going after all these things. I want this to be my winter beater.