Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sponge

did you watch top gear last sunday on the bbc2?

38 posts in this topic

10x01 is finally out!And it is INCREDIBLE!!!They find two of the best driving roads in Europe... One in Italy, and one in the Swiss Alps.This season will be reminiscent of seasons 7 and 8, less "cocking about" but focussing on the cars instead!Eddie

This whole episode was too funny...From the news segment, to them trying to automatically park the Lexus, all the way to the bit where the Peel drives thru the BBC news broadcast...So much better than last season!Eddie

This whole episode was too funny...From the news segment, to them trying to automatically park the Lexus, all the way to the bit where the Peel drives thru the BBC news broadcast...So much better than last season!Eddie

i concur, this season is by far the best so far. the new segment in 10x02 is the funniest i have ever seen :biglaugh:

So, anyone catch the african challenge?and the Stig's african cousin.. lol

Tonight's episode features:Richard in an Aston Martin, racing against a jet powered roller-skater...Jeremy testing out the Caparo T1...And a race across london! The Stig in public transport, Jeremy in a speedboat, James in what appears to be a Merc GL, and Richard on a bicycle. I will be rootin' for The Hamster because... Well, you know!Eddie

The Caparo is INSANELY fast, Simon was NO SURPRISE, and the race...HAWT DAMN!!! That was the best race yet, and the FUNNIEST Stig moments ever!Eddie