Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StreetSmart

Parts For 2014 Smart Electric

35 posts in this topic

Yep. Got T-boned last week. The other driver went through a red light. Have to say these are really safe cars.

1 person likes this

Not sure how to add photos.

The car performed perfectly. When I showed everyone the picture , they thought it was the other side of the car which got hit.

I have no worries about the safety of these cars.

Wherever you have the pic uploaded to (i.e. Facebook):

For Windows: right click on picture > properties > highlight and copy image address

For Mac: right click on picture > copy image address

Then click in the reply to this topic window click on the little square with a pic of a tree in it (yes that's a tree) and paste the image address there - make sure you overwrite the "http" if it's already in the field - usually it's already highlighted so you just have to right click and paste.

The Factory summer ones. The winter tires are new on new steel rims from Costco. Put them on for the winter.

If you are unable to obtain another car I would be interested in your tires and rims. Hopefully though they can find another one for you. :icon_rolleyes:

If I am not able to get another one. I will have winter tires and mats for sale.

Any luck yet on your replacement?

Don't have an answer yet.

It took my insurance company 3 weeks to submit to MB. It's up to MB to respond. Going on 4 weeks. Once settled then the car will be posted at the auction site.a

Hopefully you have a rental car from your insurance. Still frustrating not knowing.

Did see an ED on Friday at the MB lot on Dundas at the DVP in Toronto, all black same as my Munchkin.

Well it is now October and I would hope by now you have had some sort of resolution regarding your car. Any updates as to what has/is happening?

It took 6 weeks to get it resolved. Just last Wednesday a check was received by MB. Not sure where my car is. I keep looking for it at auction. No sign of it.

Are you going to get another Smart? If not are you going to sell those snow tires and rims? I would be interested.

My car is now ready for auction. You can see the pictures until Tuesday. Go to vehicle quick search and select smart.

It shows what happens when a smart car gets T-boned by a Subaru WRX at 60 km/hour