Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vroom vroom

Need a Picture for Niagara Cruise

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!I need your help. I am looking for a straight on profile picture of a 450 smart. BUT, specifically, silver Tridion with white panels. As most of you know, I design a logo every year for the NIAGARA CRUISE and this year's theme, I will need a white smart. So if any of you out there are willing to share their photo of their smart or of a smart with a silver tridion and white panels, please post your pictures here so that I can download it for the next cruise. A fairly decent resolution would be great. I will be including your photo for our T-shirts as well. Here's the clincher...I need it in a HURRY!!! I have a design proposal coming up this weekend so any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!vroom vroom

Oh! maybe not if you are using it on our competitors T shirts, a bit like giving away the trade.Karen

post-143-1206798899_thumb.gifhi cleo...sorry, ive searched 200 pages googling smarts, fortwos,white cars, etc and cant find a decent shot at all, perhaps someone will see this and post one for you. this is all i could find.post-143-1206798870_thumb.jpg

Send me picture of the 450 you want and I'll quickly change the colours in photoshop to white and silver.P.S. You should seriously consider dropping the 450 in logo's and material. You don't want to end up only being able to get sponsorship from "This Old Car" or "Hagerty Antique Car Insurance" :) If you don't, you'll find the Cruise gets smaller every year.

Edited by lightey

Ummm - HELLO!Cleo - darlingWhy didn't you call me :PI could take a photo of Stella :P White - Silver! When do you need this by?

Stella Ella OLLA!Orginal and Retouched photos :D

post-359-1206923771_thumb.jpg

post-359-1206924015_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jillian

Guys - I think Cleo is looking for a side profile shot.-Iain

I just washed stella today - I can take a photo of her tomorrow...

YAY Jillian!!!!Can you be my poster girl for this year?! I would LOVE it if you could get a profile shot of Stella. Preferably with the driver side showing.Mwaaahhhh!vrm vrm :D

Retouched- Background removed - and colour levels enhanced. 3072x1728

post-359-1207322692_thumb.jpg

If I missed the boat... sorry Cleo ... I tried ....

Thank Craig - I cleaned the car - Craig took the photo :D