Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
myyellowsmrt

my 1st smart and first post

22 posts in this topic

Just wanted to thank evryone for having me on this site. I Just to day made the purchase of my very first smart car. It's a 2005 cdi. !!!!!

ditto on the welcome. Is your smart actually yellow or is it the stream green both are cool colours just wonderin. I haven't seen any 2005 yellow ones. Looks like a pulse from your avatar which is green but can look almost yellow in some lights. but like I said both are cool, the green panels however are really cool cause the colour goes right through. :) Karen

Glad you enjoyed it. I still do after almost 5 years.Now, let the "yellow" versus "green" debate begin! ;)

Why waste time debating the color? Mercedes calls it 'Stream Green'., and thats what is is ...Green.

Alright its green. I am super impressed with the car despite being lied to by the dealer about a few things but thats a new thread lol. thanks guys for the welcome. Im so glad i got a smart.

Aww... you can still call it yellow didn't mean to get your dander up. After all Old yeller the dog wasn't actually a yellow dog sort of caramel colour wasn't he.It's just the stream green is such a distinct colour only available for a short time with the colour going through the panel not painted on like ours and most others. Most owners are proud of their ride for this fact. and the panels will be in short supply if at all. Too bad they didn't add glow in the dark when they made the panels :lol: so enjoy your unique ride. call it what ever you like.on a side note we have a chartruese MG I called yellow but is actually very close to your cars colour.Karen