Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tardis

They're coming!

18 posts in this topic

Just thought you might like a sneak peak of the shirts we are working on. Not to be confused with the printed ones,Still on order. We will have some of ours available at the Niagara Cruise June 10. these are bamboo and organic cotton blend really sexy. In both womens and mens styles. The stitching will be in our smart car colours. sorry Dave can't match the scratch just yet., but we can do it eventually. Prices we think are reasonable considering the amount of effort put into these high quality shirts.$25.00 plus tax. and if you want extra custom lettering such as your name, add $4.00 for up to 15 letters.We will also be bringing some hats. Duck we took your advice and only have the higher end solid back twill fitted caps in of course black and greyish to match the tridion cell. they will be $15.00any comments?Karen

Looks cool!!! and the less-than-a-year turnover from creation to delivery is probably pretty attractive to most people here....S

SUPER! :doublethumb: How do I order some of these products from you?Bil :sun:............ Kelowna, BC

Karen that looks awesome!!!Are there different colours of t-shirt or is black the shirt of choice?I will definitely order one when the time comes that you are ready for that step. The price is definitely reasonable.

This is great. We are ready to take orders Bill just PM me. I do not have the debit machine yet or pay pal(not really too computer savy) but from club members we will take a (gasp) personal cheque. I will post more pictures as they become available on the "buy or sell" section. should be tomorrow or Monday.We at present only have the black as that has always been the club colors. As we progress I think we should also carry some other colour shirt. Also someone mentioned a bowling type shirt. If you are in Ontario and have a favorite shirt we could put a car on it for you. not sure what to charge for that yet.We have shirts in stock now so there is very little wait times. I am working on an order form to email.did I mention not too computer savy? but getting there. :thanx: Karen Oh yes and we have called the business Stich N smart

My pictures may be later than on Monday today we had a storm. I am taking care of my 6 month old grand daughter who takes a lot of looking after and forgot my chicken door was open. I raise silky chickens. well the three week old chicks got out in the rain and a bunch died! :puppy: I feel awful it was our fault these birds have, well, chicken brains and were too young to know that it was getting cold and wet. I still have a couple though so we'll see. but any way we didn't get the pictures done so it will be sometime this week. Hang in there, the shirts are looking very smart pun intended.Karen

Can't wait to see the hats! This is really awesome Karen :)-Iain

I wonder if some of you can help me out. while digitizing our daughter's Camaro last night she requested the car have the nose to the center. Our smart is toward the sleeve. which would be more preferred, the car running across your chest or toward your arm? If it is on the left side(usually) should it show the driver's side or passenger side if that helps clarify the matter.Still haven't got the shirt pictures done,sorry, need model. :banghead: Karen

I think it makes more sense to see the passenger side.... But I have no idea why I think that. I think as a person looking at the shirt, moving my eyes to the right (toward your left arm if wearing it) means the car is heading forward, not the other way around.

The hats are absolutely fantastic!!

Last night, Jake was nice enough to swing by my office (we work right around the corner from each other, in an industrial park in Guelph). He brought a wide selection of what kind of hats they are making with their new machine. Here are a couple of photos of the one I bought:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The reverse of this (tan coloured hat with black stitching) looks like a million bucks, too. I go for black though since my hands are always filthy. :)

Thanks again guys for doing this for us, your stuff rocks! :doublethumb:

-Iain

Karen! Those BOTH look sooooo good! I would definately like a shirt ....and hat too!Great job.Rick

Hi Karen;If they come in economy size 2XL I'll take 2. and 2 hats as well. Plse PM me so I can send the cash.Steve

Hi every body Duck you look great talk to you soon. I just got back from doing a stress test (passed with flying colours) and I have to tweek the order form to make it a little more easier to understand. I will put it up tonight for sure. and Pm you guys out west. pm me with your postal code and I will calculate shipping for you too. I think it is a little far for you to come pick them up or do I hear road trip shouting in the background.Karen

i'm definitly in for at shirt as soon as you get teh order form up (i can also pick it up :yahoo: )

With any luck I should have a picture or two up in the selling section of this site. I hope that is where they belong. We've had quite the Father's day. with all the red neck jokes we decided to give Jake a red neck father's day complete with deep frying a turkey. it worked it was very tasty and was fried in Canola oil(many jokes about using the leftover in the smart). :tomatos: Karen