Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Flying Tiger - 2007 Snow wheel deal begins...

95 posts in this topic

$800/set Conti Winter Contact mounted on steelies. For the month of August and September; free shipping to anywhere within Canada and US on last year's inventory. While quantity last.

Don't forget to ask us about:

-snow tire chains

-two style of hub caps

-application for the NEW 451 models

We also carry:

-Vredestein all-season tires

-Hankook snow tires

-Bridgestone snow tires

If you are interested to improve the driving pleasure and styling of your Smart you can look for wheel packages here: http://www.star-lounge.ca/index.php?topic=78.0

How much for a set of Hankooks (I supply my own sportline wheels)?

Don't forget to ask us about:-snow tire chains-two style of hub caps-application for the NEW 451 models

What hub caps do you have for the steelies? Pictures? Price?

This is considerably cheaper than the $950 victoria star quoted me, may have to take you up on this

Yup real nice - I have a set myself.hey Eddy - any news on the roadster front steel wheels in 5" width? I'm interrested in a set of 2 for my fortwo. ;-)

We can get the Roadster wheel at special request. Please email us or visit our online store www.star-lounge.caWith special request. We will be packaging 15" Roadster front and rear Steelie with Vredestein all-season tires 175/195 sizes. These are for the very low budget with a compromise of performance look and all weather driving without having quality alloy rims. Package will come with small "Moon" caps. Estimated package price at $1250.00Package include:-2 x Vredestein 175/55r15-2 x Vredestein 195/50r15-2 x Roadster steelie front-2 x Roadster steelie rear-4 x "Moon" caps

post-19-1187847353.jpg

That looks good! It's nice to see matching rims. So the offsets are correct for the fortwo?

So the offsets are correct for the fortwo?

To answer your question. We've sold dozens of sets of Spikeline and Crossblade for the Fortwo, which were standard and optional rims for the Roadster.It will look awesomely aggressive. But should be fine.

These are for the very low budget with a compromise of performance look and all weather driving without having quality alloy rims.

Hey, That sounds like me! :biglaugh: What does "special request" entail?

"Special Request" meaning you paid for them before I order it. We do not stock them. No refunds or returns. You order it, you own it.It may take several weeks for it to come in.

Hmm... I wonder how the mini-moons will look on black steelies. What d'you think? Look silly?

Hey, that was my idea last year, never got around to it. I hope to have a set soon, so maybe if you and I are in the same vicinity, we can check it out... Mind you, by then, I'll already have my tires on the wheels, and it'll be too late for me.

Well I either want to get the mini-moons (maybe paint them black!) of some chromey-looking bolts. The centre of my wheels need some kind of dressup. The mini-moons and a set of shiney bolts are about the same price...I'll be making an IKEA run down your way after the 1st of October. Not with the smart though ;) B:sun:

$800/set Conti Winter Contact mounted on steelies. For the month of August and September; free shipping to anywhere within Canada and US on last year's inventory. While quantity last.

Is this offer still valid? If so, I am definitely interested.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More