Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huronlad

smart cdi near Straffordville went for a swim

7 posts in this topic

So, how did that happen? Who's Smart is it....was it?

And yea, I agree will dmoonen....I cringed when they dragged it onto the gravel, roof down! I know it's a write-off but I still had the reaction!

I wonder what, if anything, could be salvageable. I mean, some things just need to get dried out and they should be fine: headlamps, wipers, suspension and brake parts, body panels and glass that the hick tow boys didn't destroy...

I'm thinking Mom parked on the lake's edge. The hand brake wasn't applied fully enough w/o being put into reverse and the car coasted in the lake, floated away from the edge then finally sank in the middle

Someone should complain to that towing company why they use butchers, the way he was going to load it on the truck hooks through the rims, the way he flipped the car over just a complete butcher, there is no reason to destroy stuff even if its going to the compound, half the parts on the car just got destroyed. Such a shame, plus the environmental disaster that car caused in the small pond, oil, fuel, brake fluid, coolant all would have leaked to some extent.