Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCHMART

Happy Birthday Glen...Smart142!

20 posts in this topic

Many happy returns of the day. Thanks for being a part of this club and helping so many people with smart mods!!! B)

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS GLENN ! And yes thanks also for the wealth of smart knowledge you have!From James and Dawn

Thanks guys!The majority of my ''smart knowledge'' has been gained from the members of this club. Everyone has something unique to offer. I'll raise a glass in salute to all, once it gets past 1200 :biglaugh: Cheers!

Happy Birthday, Glenn---- and Happy Father's Day!!!! I hope that you have a double fine day and that you get suitably spoiled.

hey glenn...didnt realize we were so close in birthdays (i'm next sunday, so only a week apart). anyway, wanted to send you many happy returns on the day, and happy fathers day also, and to congratulate you on your nominations. i have a cold beer waiting in the fridge for you next time you're in the area. congrats again, steve.

Thanks all! Had a great day!How's this for a Birthday cake???

post-35-1213618275_thumb.jpg

a geisha girl :biglaugh: ...........................................................(in my dreams)

Edited by smart142

Good eye Mike! Gina isn't jealous, she knows she's one of a kind.The cake is a better rendition of a smart than the painting I rec'd from my daughter last year :rolleyes: (but don't tell her I said that! I would be in big do,do)

post-35-1213625616_thumb.jpg