Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMARTING

Tuesday April 13 In Woodstock

41 posts in this topic

The April meet will be a week later than usual to give some breathing room after Easter weekend. Join us at Charles Dickens Pub, 505 Dundas Street, Woodstock at 6:00 PM. They don't have a web site to see their menu but it is English pub type food, fish&chips, steak&kidney pie , draft beer etc. and prices are reasonable.Sign up list:1: Terry & Phyllis

1: Terry & Phyllis

2: William

3: James & Dawn

4. Ron & Dot

You are what you drive

'05 smart pulse "Blue Light Special", '95 Jeep winter-beater, '89 Civic and a gaggle of motorcycles :bike:

Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John

Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John 7. Liz and Glenn

Looking forward to getting back on March 24th, as well as this get together!Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John 7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta

Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don

This place is great! Can I come?Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)

This place is great! Can I come?

1. Terry & Phyllis

2. William

3. James & Dawn

4. Ron & Dot

5. Bill

6. Joyce and John

7. Liz and Glenn

8. Cliff & Alberta

9. Carol & Don

10. Iain (Duck)

11. Di & Mike

Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake

Sign up list:1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake 13. Barb 'n Dave

Doug & Sharon from Carlilse coming to the Smart Meeting 13 April 2010.See you all there!

1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake 13. Barb 'n Dave14. Wil & Stef15. Doug & Sharon

Heya gang! I should be able to make this :)1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake 13. Barb 'n Dave14. Wil & Stef15. Doug & Sharon16. Mat (plaincorgi)

If there is time enough to add me on...1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake13. Barb 'n Dave14. Wil & Stef15. Doug & Sharon16. Mat (plaincorgi) 17. Brian (pinhead19)

If there is time enough to add me on...1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake13. Barb 'n Dave14. Wil & Stef15. Doug & Sharon16. Mat (plaincorgi) 17. Brian (pinhead19)18. Bobb

Me too please

1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake13. Barb 'n Dave14. Wil & Stef15. Doug & Sharon16. Mat (plaincorgi) 17. Brian (pinhead19)18. Bobb19. The Lurker and LU20. Mike and Cathy

1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Iain (Duck)11. Di & Mike12. Karen & Jake13. Barb 'n Dave14. Wil & Stef15. Doug & Sharon16. Mat (plaincorgi)17. Brian (pinhead19)18. Bobb19. The Lurker and LU20. Mike and Cathy21. Annabelle and Jack

TERRY!!

Hope you're on it, making a reservation for possibly 40+ people. :o

Can they arrange parking for over two dozen Smart cars?? Maybe all together, for pictures?? :)

1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Di & Mike11. Karen & Jake12. Barb 'n Dave13. Wil & Stef14. Doug & Sharon15. Mat (plaincorgi) 16. Brian (pinhead19)17. Bobb18. The Lurker and LU19. Mike and Cathy Sorry guys :( I have to take my car to Oakville that evening for some fixin' up...We'll be at Steven's meet-up in Toronto on Sunday, though!-Iain

1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. James & Dawn4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Di & Mike11. Karen & Jake12. Barb 'n Dave13. Wil & Stef14. Doug & Sharon15. Mat (plaincorgi) 16. Brian (pinhead19)17. Bobb18. The Lurker and LU19. Mike and Cathy 20. Annabelle and Jack

1. Terry & Phyllis2. William3. 4. Ron & Dot5. Bill6. Joyce and John7. Liz and Glenn8. Cliff & Alberta9. Carol & Don10. Di & Mike11. Karen & Jake12. Barb 'n Dave13. Wil & Stef14. Doug & Sharon15. Mat (plaincorgi) 16. Brian (pinhead19)17. Bobb18. The Lurker and LU19. Mike and Cathy 20. Annabelle and Jack Hi Everyone,The number 3 spot is open now.My 13 year old son has the lead role in their school play "Fiddler on the Roof" that evening.We'll catch up to you guys next time though.James and Dawn